1- We collect your personal information
2- Our use of your personal information
3- Using, accessing, browsing and modifying your personal information
4- Links to third party websites
6- Protecting your personal information
1- We collect your personal information:
- As part of registering on the site or using it, you will be asked to provide us with specific personal information such as your name, shipping address, email and/or phone number and other similar information and some additional information about you such as your date of birth or any information specific to your identity.
We may also need to collect certain financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
- You must enter this financial information in the (My Account) section of the website. We will use this information for the purpose of billing and to complete your orders.
- Information about your operations and activities on the site will be collected, whether it is a purchase or sale of goods.
- Please note that we may use your Internet Protocol (or IP) address, which is a unique number assigned to your computer server, Internet service provider or ISP, to analyze your activities and improve site management.
We may collect additional information about your computer (eg browser type) and browsing information (eg the pages you visit on the Website) as well as the number of times you use the Website.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information about your communication with our customer support team or through your response to surveys. We may also collect ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site. When we collect personal information for statistical purposes, the names of the owners of the information must be anonymous.
2- Our use of your personal information:
We use your personal information to provide services and support from the customer team and in order to measure the level of our services and improve them for you, prevent illegal activities and implement the terms of the agreement with you, in addition to solving problems, collecting fees and providing you with promotional emails in order to document the information you provided us with third parties, for example, you may We may share some of your personal information with banks or authorize credit cards to process and document services or with third parties for fraud verification purposes.
- Information about the products you buy or sell or the auctions you participate in will be displayed on the site. This information may include details about your user identity and ratings and comments associated with your use of the Site.
- Once you register on or use the site, you are deemed to have given us a clear authorization to receive promotional emails about our services as well as emails regarding changes and new features on the site. zip.
- In addition, we use your comments about the site for marketing purposes, and by submitting these comments, you agree that we use these notes for marketing purposes.
3- Using, accessing, browsing and modifying your personal information:
1- You can access and review your personal information through the Manage (My Account) page on the site. customers service.
2- Please note that we will retain your personal information during and after your use of the site as required by law, in order to overcome technical obstacles, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigation and to take any other measures provided by law.
4- Links to Third Party Websites:
The cookies we use do not reveal any of your personal information. These cookies help us improve your performance on the site and help us understand which parts of the site are the most used. You are free to delete these cookies if you are allowed to do so by your browser and this does not affect your use of the site.
6- Protection of your personal information:
- All personal information on the site is encrypted to protect your data.
- The user name and password must be entered each time when logging into your account or performing any transactions on the site.
The password must be chosen carefully, using numbers, letters, and distinctive shapes
Do not share your username or password with anyone.
. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the Website, or use certain other Website features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings that you are most interested in.
- To improve our site in order to provide you with a better service.
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)